Make a splash with river film fun for the whole family!
High winds, heavy rain and flooding cause havoc in the hundred acre wood for Winnie the Pooh and friends in the Oscar winning “Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day”.
The extremes of weather cause further chaos for the townsfolk in “Giants: Cloud and Sun”. Dive into the river with the beautiful “Tadpole” and finish with “Paddle to the Sea”, an epic journey from the Great Lakes to the Atlantic Ocean with a Native American toy canoe as your guide.
Free screenings throughout the festival:
- Sun 14 Sept, 2pm, Village Hall, Calstock
- Sun 21 Sept, 11am, Landulph Memorial Hall, Cargreen
- Sun 21 Sept, 2pm, Parish Hall, Bere Alston
- Sun 28 Sept, 11am, Ashtorre Rock, Saltash
Also for kids:
- Pirate Fun Day & Muppet Treasure Island film screening
- Children’s Film Workshops with Imperfect Cinema – Imperfect Cinetrain and From Plymouth Dock to Present Day
Travel to this event by train on the stunning Tamar Valley branchline.
Departs Plymouth 11.40 / Departs Bere Alston 15.05
Parking: there is limited parking available in the village. We encourage travel by public transport wherever possible.